Wednesday, July 16, 2008
4th of July Weekend In Idaho
Small towns really know how to celebrate the 4th of July. There are few things that make me feel more patriotic than a parade, a barbecue, fireworks, school marching bands, carnivals, etc. Let's not forget also screaming kids, Grandpa literally clearing off the tables and putting them away as we are still eating, dogs scared of fireworks, staples in Trin's head, Megan hitting her head against the door (on purpose) because she is ticked Elliott is in her stroller, Terry's dirty jokes and Paulette telling him to "just stop" while he keeps going....it was fun. It really was. I hope everyone had a great holiday.
There were initially two more tables but Grandpa cleared them right up. We crammed onto these tables for dessert.
Notice Trin's doo-rag-She gashed her head open the day before and had to get staples. Doo-rags were Susie's solution to not being able to do Trin's hair for a week. We all know how Susie is about the girls' hair being done.
I love this picture. When we were getting together for it Grandpa called us "his girls". Grandma & Grandpa's house holds so many fond memories for us all, doesn't it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey everyone- It's Susie here... who's pregnant in this pic. me or Alyce? Hmmmmmmm it's a mystery!!! No I'm not pregnant but I sure look it. That was a really fun night, we need to get together more often. I really enjoyed visiting with everyone.
Oh man what a bad time in pregnancy- too early to really tell I'm pregnant, instead I just look fat. Ugh!
Post a Comment