Monday, May 28, 2012

~Grandpa's 90th B-day Party Reunion~

Hello Family!
Paula here.
It was great to see all of you over the weekend.
Thanks to everyone who helped plan
G-pa's party and the reunion. 
Also-thank you to everyone who made an
effort to get up there in support of Grandpa....
I think this was the closest we've ever got go
having the ENTIRE family together....
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm thinking 
there were only 5 grand-kids/great grand-kids
who were not able to attend. 

Here are my pics from the weekend:























I thought I took more pics than this but now I
realize I was just too busy chasing kids
or trying to keep from freezing my buns off.

It was a nice summer kick-off!
I hope you all have SAFE & HAPPY 
summer adventures this year.
I love you all. 

2 comments:

susie said...

Thanks for all the pics. Paula! It was fun seeing everyone, love you all! :)

April said...

Fun pics :) thanks for posting them.